Tuesday, July 7, 2009

The Disney Magic

In an effort to start the Disney Magic a little bit early, Dane, Dylan, Shayna and I compiled a master list of all the Disney movies we own. The original plan was to watch 2 per day until we head out for Florida, but due to life's other plans, we are way behind schedule. It has been fun to watch many of the classics, though! We are excited to take several DVDs on the train with us as well!

I also changed my Sidekick theme to the Mickey's Magical World theme and added 2 new ringtones:
  • The Bare Necessities
  • Hakuna Matata
If I don't answer my cell right away, you'll know now that it's because I am singing along! LOL

I then headed over to iTunes and downloaded several of my favorite Disney tunes to keep me energized while planning,packing and traveling! Among them are:
  • You've Got a Friend In Me
  • Under the Sea
  • Be Our Guest
  • I Just Can't Wait to Be King
  • A Spoonful of Sugar

We cashed in the Florida jar yesterday! Dane kept a list of everyone's guess and we decided that the winner would get an extra $5. Guesses ranged from $399.01 to $836.00. Scott won with a guess of $460. The actual total was $476.44. We are excited that the kids will have a little bit of extra spending money that they can choose to do anything they want with!

I can't believe our trip will begin in just 19 days! I know the time is going to FLY by!

1 comment:

  1. i was only about $35 off of the total, but dad was $19 off.

    ReplyDelete